Full Product Description
Whatever your skills, abilities and musical talents, the Skoog 2.0 enables accessible, expressive music making for children, parents, teachers, musicians and families. Whether you tap it, twist it or squeeze it, the Skoog 2.0 senses your touch and cleverly interprets your every move to make beautiful sound. Adjustable sensitivity means that you can play Skoog 2.0 intuitively with any part of your body: hands, elbows, knees or head. Lightweight and portable, it’s so easy to set up and use.
Connecting via Bluetooth LE or USB the Skoog 2.0 comes with its own free App or can be used as a controller for other MIDI compatible music Apps. Jam with your favourite tracks instantly. The App integrates with your iTunes media library or music streaming service and automatically tunes your Skoog 2.0 so you can play with the music you love.
- Adjustable sensitivity.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Simple to set up.
- Supplied with FREE App which integrates with iTunes.
- Connect via Bluetooth LE or USB.
- Learning, playing or creating music using an accessible interface on your iPad or Mac - whether you're a beginner or a pro.
- Inclusive music making at home on stage or in the classroom.
- Working with Garageband and Logic with an accessible performance interface.
- Enabling younger users to get musically creative.
- Music education.
Dimensions: Height 15cm x Width 13cm x Length 13cm,
Weight: 585 grams. System Requirements: Bluetooth Low Energy. iOS 7 or 8. Mac OS X v10.6 or later.
Includes Quick Start Guide and micro USB cable. iPad not included.